Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Why did it take me so long to do this?

That's what I keep asking myself about signing up for the Target Debit Card

This card has great benefits!  You get 5% off of your purchases in stores and online.  This is not 5% back; this is an actual discount at the time of purchase.  You also get free shipping on all online orders with no minimum purchase.  If you choose the debit card (not the credit card) it will be linked to your checking account.  That means no monthly bill to pay, no interest, and no debt.  There is no annual fee because this is not a credit card.  You can also get cash back with your purchase because it is linked to your checking account.

Add this to Target's coupon policy and you have great savings heading your way.  Target has store coupons both online and in mailings.  These can be stacked, or paired, with manufacturer's coupons for double savings.

I recently bought some medicine that was priced at $7.49.  I had a Target coupon and a manufacturer's coupon - together they were $7 off.  With my Target debit card, I paid 47 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment